Retail Store Manager
- Responsible for maintaining a well organised and efficiently run retail outlet.
- Ensuring the highest standards of customer service and selling at all times.
- Ensuring the shop layout is maximized and stocked to the correct level.
- To bring and encourage creativity and innovation in the work environment.
- Responsible for managing, rostering staff and organizing cover in cases of disruption.
- To ensure reported till discrepancies are corrected immediately and corrective action is carried out with the employee.
- To develop a retail strategy for the shop in order to maximize revenue.
- To ensure the outlet has adequate catalogues, flyers and promotional material at all times.
- To drive Sales and footfall in the shop through continuous marketing campaigns and proactive initiatives.
- To make certain company policies are adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for the coordination of weekly and exceptional deliveries, ensuring they are accounted for and check as per company procedure.
- To encourage greater shared understanding of products and to ensure all retail assistants receive training as required. To ensure such training is recorded through the company training records.
- To make sure that all employees are kept up to date with new product offerings, price changes.
- To follow through on any issues such as credit notes, IT issues, to conclusion.
- To work together with Senior Management and HR with matters concerning, promotional activity, recruitment and discipline.
- To create a team spirit and encourage a positive working environment and attitude.
- To perform additional ad hoc tasks as required by the Company. The duties listed are not exhaustive.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of computer applications such as Microsoft Office, Email, Internet.
- Experience of direct personnel management.
- Merchandising and application of brand standards.
- Record of achieving KPIs.
- Demonstrate and deliver excellent standards of customer service leading by example
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to perform in a fast paced retail environment with a positive, team orientated and customer focused approach
- Primary degree is desirable.
- Full clean drivers licence.
To ensure you operate and manage an efficient and effective retail store all times, with a strong focus on providing Quality product and top class Customer Service