Accounts Payable – Spanish
Our Client is looking for an accounts payable person with fluent written and spoken Spanish.
This is initially a 6 – 12 month contract with a view.
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish
- Business related qualification an advantage
- Willingness to embrace new technologies and changing
- working practises and work within a flexible office environment
- Customer service orientation
- Good communication skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Computer skills including MS Office & SAP would be an advantage.
- Inputting of invoices against Purchase orders
- Input, audit and ensure timely payment of travel and expense claims in accordance with credit card timetable and travel and expense policy.
- Deal accurately & efficiently with all questions and queries
- Provide assistance for General ledger for bank account reconciliation relating to local payments, direct debits and rejected payments.
For further information please contact Maria on 094 9029944 or email