Agri Sales Advisor
Duties of the role:
- Working within a team to meet and exceed team targets, driving for continuous improvements in terms of the quality of the client experience.
- Responsibility for dealing with client queries/requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Strong focus on achieving a high level of customer service at all times
- Ad hoc duties as required
Experience Required for the role:
- Ability to time-manage effectively in a busy contact centre environment
- Ability to re-enforce the benefits of our product offering with each contact
- Excellent PC Skills
- Previous customer service/ call centre experience
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets
- Ability to problem solve and follow queries through to a satisfactory conclusion
- APA/CIP Qualification desired however assistance will be given for this qualification to be secured within the timeframes outlined by the Central Bank and Financial Regulator.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
Successful candidates will have the ability to develop and maintain customer relationships and be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills. They must be ambitious, target driven and energetic in approach along with possessing a positive outlook.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent and/or a relevant third level qualification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Previous insurance/financial services experience would be advantageous but not essential. Previous experience in Agricultural sales or an agricultural background would be an advantage.
- Sales/customer service experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage.
- Qualified to Approved Product Advisor (APA), Approved Product Professional (APP), Certified Insurance Practitioner (CIP) or Grandfathered Accreditation is desired however assistance will be given to obtain this qualification.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV email@example.com