Assistant Quality Manager
Working closely with the Quality Manager to ensure that all produce supplied to Customers meets Specifications, Food Safety and Legal requirements within Commercial and Operational constraints , Managing day-to-day Operations Quality Team. Work closely with all departments (technical, operations and commercial) to agree actions as they arise to achieve positive outcomes.
- To provide day to day management of the QA team to ensure quality standards for customers are met.
- To provide support, coaching and upskilling for the QA team
- To ensure that all quality procedures are implemented and adhered to.
- To liaise with internal business contacts on any issues pertaining to intake, storage, production and despatch Quality Standards and their consistent achievement.
- To escalate quality and procedural issues to the appropriate QA/Technical Manager.
- To conduct daily handovers between shifts ensuring appropriate events are escalated and highlighted
- To communicate effectively with QA manager.
- To ensure at best practice to achieve customer QSL and DSL.
- To take action to resolve any Quality issues arising.
- Various communications with Suppliers and Customers
- To conduct compliance checks ensuring adherence to the quality system within QA/Production areas.
Applicants must hold a qualification in food or Agricultural Science. Relevant experience in Food Sector, Knowledge of HACCP, Quality Systems and Auditing is desirable.
The Applicant must be hard working, self-motivated, and have the ability to work as part of a team.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV email@example.com