Assistant Store Manager – Mayo
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Assistant Store Manager for its store in Mayo
The job of Assistant Store Manager will include:
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with Store Manager
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin as agreed with store manager.
- To control overheads as per Annual Budget.
- To ensure Management Team have been set targets on Sales, Gross Profit, and Wastage and to agree such with them.
- To ensure Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To control Stocktaking procedures.
- To ensure Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- To develop members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, Employment Legislation etc.
Requirements for this Assistant Manager Job:
- You will have previous experience in retail management at either a senior number two level, Trainee manager or store manager’s position
- Must have a passion for food retailing or wholesaling
- You will need to be a people person with a commercial edge and a desire to drive your own business category forward.
- Must be ambitious, not only for yourself but for your company
- A proven track record in meeting KPI’s and targets and bringing forth stores in terms of sales and standards.
- Must have a knowledge of Hygiene regulations, HACCP qualification an advantage
Contact Sylvester at Arcon Recruitment for more information on 094 9029944 or email your c.v. to Sylvester@arconrecruitment.com