Audit Senior/Semi Senior
Audit Senior – Galway
You will be self-motivated, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts competitive remunerations packages and ongoing career development.
- preparation of accounts and financial statements;
- acting as a technical resource for financial services covering a range of accounting standards to include US GAAP, IFRS and Irish GAAP. This will include training and the production of internal and external technical information;
- assist in maintaining and developing key client relationships;
- audit of companies across a variety of business sectors;
- design and implementation of audit plans;
- ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe;
- manage a team of trainees while on assignment; and
- be responsible for development and mentoring of trainees and staff.
Skills and attributes:
- be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification);
- a minimum of 3 years’ experience is required;
- have strong technical knowledge;
- have strong experience in financial services audit engagements;
- have experience in a top 20 practice;
- have worked with a diverse portfolio of clients;
- be capable of working on your own initiative;
- be ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice; and
- strong interpersonal skills are essential.
For more details please contact Maria on 0949029944 – Arcon Recruitment