Our client is seeking to recruit BIM Coordinator to join their team to work between their offices in London UK and Galway Ireland. The successful candidate will be experience in the BIM Department within a main contractors or consultancies and have experience in undertaking large projects and will be required to work three days in the UK and two in Ireland.
- Work closely with engineers, designers, contractors and subcontractors to provide project coordination documentation.
- Assists the Lead Engineer in maintaining the project design schedule and budget.
- Confer and coordinate with the Lead Engineer regarding any missing information required for completion of the design.
- Coordinate with other disciplines to assure compliance with project requirements, company standards and procedures, industry codes and standards, utility company requirements, and client criteria.
- Full proficiency in BIM/REVIT.
- Detailed knowledge of 3D object modelling
- 3+ year’s active project experience in construction related activities
- Sound knowledge of engineering design principles
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent remuneration package
For more information you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org