Data Analyst – Mayo
• Supporting on going analytics projects, regularly looking to unlock value from internal and external data sources.
• Producing high quality output, and in creating robust insights.
• Building relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Adaptability to work on projects of varying size and complexity.
• BSc or MSc in Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Physics, or a similar related field.
• Experience in the following technologies: MySQL, Excel, MS Access, VBA, ETL Tools such as Pentaho Spoon.
• Experience in QlikView would be an advantage.
• Experience in presenting findings and/or outcomes of data analytics projects.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Exposure or an interest in online, marketing business/practices is advantageous.
For more details please contact Sylvester on 0949029944