Desk Support Analyst
- Record, track and monitor incidents and service requests following the defined Incident Management Process. Provide an accurate record of each incident description and resolution.
- Provide first line technical support providing an initial assessment and troubleshooting of all inbound incidents and requests.
- Manage resolution of issues efficiently and professionally. Escalate incidents to the appropriate second level support team and coordinate support for unresolved technical issues, following defined escalation procedures.
- Provide on-time status and communication to employees regarding outstanding and resolving incidents.
- Proactively increase the efficiency of the day to day operations by suggesting improvements regarding tools and processes.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of supported systems and continually strives to enhance knowledge through ongoing training, reading and participating in projects and improvement initiatives.
- Communicate to management on high-impact technical incidents.
- Follow Service Desk procedures, policies and processes diligently and accurately.
- Provide back-up support for other team members, as required.
- Any other project or tasks assigned by management
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Candidates will have an IT and/or Business qualification.
- Candidates will have experience in an IT support and/or customer service environment for greater than 1 year.
Candidates will have:
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work within a team
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Willingness to work flexible hours
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV firstname.lastname@example.org