Digital Marketing Executive
Responsibilities for the Role
- Execution of SEO, PPC, Remarketing and all online advertising campaigns on a continuous basis
- Day to day update of web content, product selection and functionality
- End to End execution of marketing projects and campaigns, including creation and distribution of collaterals and measurement and analysis of impact.
- Creation and execution of all offline marketing campaigns, to include local advertising, execution of loyalty programme, event management, and liaising with our network of retail stores.
- Execution of Social Media Marketing across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Snapchat
- Creation and execution of SMS and Email based marketing campaigns
- Continual understanding of latest digital marketing trends and best practice within the industry.
- Maintain focus on e-Commerce Sales and Business development-consistently improving the customer shopping experience in order to drive sales
- Provide digital marketing expertise on product promotions and new product/ branding launches
- Represent the brand that is in a professional, positive and meaningful manner
- Gather key data & partner with the Head of Marketing & Ecommerce to analyse same- establishing insights & supporting the team to identify optimisation tactics
- Fully participate and assist with ad hoc sales and marketing projects relating to product branding and advertising as required
- Undertake job specific digital marketing tasks and projects as appropriate. I.E Online Platform growth
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with drive & passion for retail (Fashion, Jewellery & home interior)
- Deadline focused with the ability to prioritise workloads in a fast-changing environment
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to react in order to maximise results.
- A forward thinking & flexible team player that is willing to contribute & help out other team members, contributing to the overall success of the wider Marketing and E-commerce Team.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned
- Analytical, results driven with excellent attention to detail
- 3rd level academic qualification in relevant discipline and 2+ years relevant experience in similar role.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV firstname.lastname@example.org