- Achieve company targets and objectives within budget.
- Continuous consumer research to identify and understand how our customers are segmented, what their wants and needs are and how we can improve our proposition
- Develop and manage annual marketing plans for the WebShop
- Communicate the brand personality, ensuring our unique story is communicated consistently across the site
- Ensure all customer touchpoints are in line with our brand guidelines – imagery, tone of voice, logo’s, product descriptions, videos, etc.
- Create and manage digital marketing campaigns that will generate quality traffic to the WebShop. Including paid search, re-targeting and facebook advertising
- Ensure the website is properly structured to maximize conversion and ease of use for the shopper. Eg- Landing Pages, Storefront, Product Pages, Checkout Process, etc.
- Analyse campaigns and results of research, reporting ROI to senior management and feeding into overall company strategy
- Ensure the website is optimized to maximize search traffic (keywords, relevant content, backlinks, no coding errors, etc.) using SERP rankings as a key measure
- Set up and manage marketplace opportunities for Foxford products (Amazon, Etsy, etc.)
- Generate, curate and distribute content that will resonate with our target audience across online channels (Blog, eMail, Loyalty Club, website)
- Create the best possible “digital shelf” to merchandise our products (Clear concise descriptions, a compelling story, variety of quality imagery, video, promotions, etc.)
- Identify and fix possible obstacles to purchase for the shopper
- Ensure the checkout process is efficient and user friendly as possible, reducing cart abandonment
- Develop a delivery and returns policy that beats the competition and exceeds customer expectations
- Select, manage and negotiate effective arrangements with specialist service providers like Web Designers, SEO, SEM, Copywriters, Photographers, Graphic Designers, Videographers, etc.
- Continuously generate and test new ideas, measure, analyze results and reiterate
- Update and circulate a dashboard of Key Performance Indicators. Report at Management Meetings (eg- SERP, Traffic, Conversion, Bounce, CTR, etc.)
- Stay up to date with new technologies and digital marketing techniques
Skills & Experience Required
- Digital Marketing degree
- Ideally some knowledge of coding but must be technically “savvy” and a quick learner
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Excellent project management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Used to achieving targets and working to deadlines
- Ability to creatively problem solve, work on own initiative and co-ordinate effectively with outside agencies and people across different parts of the business
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV firstname.lastname@example.org