Our client, a leading Irish building contractor with a proven track record managing construction projects in the commercial/office, residential, industrial, healthcare, fit-out and refurbishment sectors.
The successful candidate will be involved in tendering for all construction projects.
Duties will include:
- Preparing and collating accurate, detailed and timely tenders based on drawings, specifications, bills of quantities and other information so as to secure profitable work orders.
- Sourcing subcontractor and supplier quotations, analysing information for ambiguity, risk and qualification and seeking clarification where necessary.
- Assisting in the ongoing development of systems and procedures used in tendering and will keep up to date with contractual changes and other developments in the construction industry.
- Candidate will work both in a team and on their own initiative and will have excellent IT skills include familiarity with MS office applications including Excel and a QS or related package.
- Candidates should have at least five years’ experience in an estimating or an estimating/QS role together with third level qualifications in QS or a related construction discipline.
An attractive remuneration package will be provided, as will opportunities for continuous professional development, including active membership of CIOB or a relevant professional body.
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen in the strictest of confidence on +353 949029944 or +353 861894100 or you can forward your CV to aileen @arconrecruitment.com