Field Sales Reps
Field Sales Reps – Connacht Region
The Job’s Mission:
To maximise product availability & rate of sale through professional selling, influencing in-outlet consumer mechanics and championing brand & incremental space performance whilst building and maintaining relationships at outlet level, within a given geographical area focusing on the Grocery, Convenience & Wholesale channels. Delivering a ROI to client whilst demonstrating passion for both companies.
Reporting to: Account Manager
Core Competencies (How)
Drive for Results
- To take ownership of territory KPI’s and strives to exceed these targets.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and prioritise the steps you will take by outlet to achieve your goals over a defined time period.
- To be able to articulate a clearly defined plan across the territory at outlet and MSO level.
- To educate accounts on the benefits of stocking the clients products in their outlets and developing the range to gain additional space and share.
- Professional use of the electronic sales presenter.
- Executes the period brief accurately and with pace.
- To complete the steps of the call in every call, demonstrating planning, preparation and evaluation of each call completed.
- Has a passion for winning and delivering KPI achievement above target levels
- Proactively works to operational standards
- Delivers work on time and to the appropriate quality
- Confidence and skills to develop and manage relationships across all levels within your territory and team.
Skills & Experience for the job of Sales Developer include:
* Have an interest in, and knowledge of the food industry
* 2-3 years’ sales development experience within FMCG / Food Service
* Proven track record in developing new business
* Have strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Have strong business acumen and possess a strong level of numeracy
* Be proactive in their approach to customer needs
* Possess excellent interpersonal & customer service skills
* Be a results-driven self-starter
* 10% Bonus
* Company Van (Full Clean Drivers Licence required)
* Lunch Allowance
* Laptop / Phone
For more details please email your CV in word format and contact Sylvester on 0949029944