Role Description and key responsibilities
- Reporting of cumulative sales
- Publication of management accounts
- Publication of cash flow report
- Providing support to MD, in all pricing decisions on supplies
- Lead role in co-ordination and preparation of Annual Budget
- Monitoring of business costs and proposing cost reduction programs as appropriate;
- Lead role in preparing of Strategic Plan.
- Responsible for effective maintenance of all financial accounts in line with best practice and the requirements of audit and legislation; also a lead role in ensuring adequate internal financial control standards throughout the business.
- Responsible for internal financial controls:
-Maintenance and reconciliation monthly of all control accounts
-Controls over invoicing and stock management
-Payments to suppliers and control over effective authorisation process;
-Preparation of accounts to trial balance monthly
Qualifications for the role include a Professional Accounting Qualification and some 3-5 years business experience.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9022922 and email CV firstname.lastname@example.org