Finance & Professional Assistant
The Dual-role Finance & Professional Assistant deals professionally and tactfully with the public, business associates, and others at the division/executive levels on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment, both online and face-to-face. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive company
Finance Assistant Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop trend summaries of operating revenues and expenses to be used in monthly forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Regularly work with on financial data analysis and reporting.
- Initiate and receive multiple external contacts with customers, vendors, auditors and examiners.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a portion of the company’s annual budget
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Executive Assistant / PA Duties include but are not limited to:
- Administrative support and personal assistance for CEO
- Compile agendas and attend staff meetings, provide assistance in any required follow-ups.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company and employee information
- Manage the process of legal document coordination
- Coordinate and maintain executive’s calendars by planning, prioritizing, scheduling meetings, appointments, conferences, etc., as needed
- Arrange and manage all corporate travel and accommodations for staff
- Perform general day-to-day office duties
- Participate in regular staff meetings and present relevant information to team
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting or related area of study preferred).
- Financial institution experience preferred.
- Advanced understanding of accounting principles and theory.
- Articulate and professional, excellent written and oral communication skills
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV email@example.com