Temporary Formulations Analyst
The Formulations team is responsible for the management of confidential formula related information and scientific and regulatory affairs (SRA). The primary objective of this position is to support Formulations activities for master data and recipe requirements by ensuring all data, validations and recipes are completed to meet customer requirements and business need. Responsibilities:
- Interpret and handle master formulae and country of sale documents.
- Support master data requirements to support the supply chain.
- Create and maintain master recipes and associated master data on SAP and Open Batch.
- Provide technical support to new product introductions and supply point shifts.
- Provide technical support for process improvement and troubleshooting.
- Provide support for Scientific & Regulatory Affairs (SRA) requirements.
- Liaison between QA, Logistics, Operations and SRA Managers to support the above.
- Creation & maintenance of finished product Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Maintenance of the global ingredient SDS SharePoint.
- Obtaining Export Certificates from the Food Safety Authority of Ireland for products.
- Apply operational excellence tools and techniques to continuously improve our processes and eliminate waste.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision making skills, with ability for detailed assessment of data.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage several priorities at once as well as a high level of flexibility and commitment to success.
- Third Level Diploma/Degree in a Food Science, Engineering or related field.
- 1 – 2 year’s experience in a technical role in a high volume food, chemical or pharmaceutical environment is an advantage.
- High level of PC literacy and exposure to major computer systems. Experience with SAP desirable
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV