An opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Hotel General Manager.
This outgoing and highly motivated individual will directly oversee the Head of Department (HOD) team across the hotel and should be business minded, lead by example, have an keen eye for detail, possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a real passion and drive for hospitality.
- To directly oversee all HOD’s in the execution of their duties to maximise operational efficiency.
- To assume full responsibility for all operational management and assist with financial performance.
- To plan and organise operations in order to achieve and maintain standards of consistency and uniformity and maximise guest satisfaction.
- To effectively implement, monitor and review all reporting hotel standards to maximise efficiency.
- To be fully accountable for operational payroll and rostering to maximise efficiency.
- To ensure that the highest standards of quality are maintained.
- To be fully conversant with all applicable legislation in respect of payment of services, registration of guests, data protection, food hygiene, consumer protection, health and safety, and ensure such legislation is complied with at all times.
- To work closely with all the operating departments across the resort to maximise service opportunities and thereby increase revenues and profitability.
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience (ideally 5 years +) as a General Manager in a hotel with thorough knowledge of food & beverage operations including service techniques and guest interaction.
- Visual ability to observe employees in the workplace, analyse operations and detect situations of concern with regard to areas such as employee performance, grooming, training, policy adherence and morale.
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm for the hospitality industry and for providing exceptional service standards.
- Have an interest in PR and marketing and see the benefits of multi-media for the promotion of the resort.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV firstname.lastname@example.org