Health & Safety Manager
Our client is seeking to recruit Health and Safety Manager based in West Dublin, this is an office based position.
- Management of the safety management system including regular audits and inspections, ongoing risk assessments and review of safety statement.
- Organising, administrating and delivering weekly manual handling training courses.
- Management of occupational health programme.
- Building good working relationships with the Team leaders, Supervisors and Management team to ensure safe systems of work are being carried out at all times.
- Communicating with all staff on the importance of health and safety.
- ISO quality management knowledge desirable.
- Manual Handling teacher qualification desirable.
- Management of PPE and uniforms.
Idea candidate should possess the following criteria:
- Ability to continuously improve the health and safety practices within the organisation.
- Experience in Environmental Health and Safety and have the ability to motivate and influence employees
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent Administration and IT Skills
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org