Human Resources Manager
- Work closely with line management and senior management to provide HR consulting on employee relations, employee & management development, hiring selections, compensation, workplace effectiveness and performance management.
- Provide input to, and have ability and experience in, leading the development and implementation of strategic HR projects and programs designed to create a high performing workplace.
- Manage the HR budgets to remain within control of all spend in this area with special focus on HR costs. This will include setting and monitoring HR metrics and KPI’s to ensure cost management, efficiency and compliance.
- Report on required metrics in a timely manner to ensure alignment and progress with the airports goals and objectives.
- Ensure effective two-way communication systems are implemented which will promote information sharing and employee participation.
- Drive HR projects, including organisation planning, performance management, remuneration and communication initiatives.
- Proactively provide advice and guidance on, and manage employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievance related issues, absence, leave management and other key HR areas including recruitment and attrition.
- Strong employee relations skills with thorough knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Represent the Company in any IR issues that may arise.
- Facilitate resolution of employee issues as they arise, including case management of grievance and disciplinary issues at local level.
- Compilation of all EAT / Labour Court / Rights Commissioner submissions
- Facilitate the management of the Training and Development programme for all staff to meet organizational goals and objectives.
- Develop and amend effective and appropriate HR policies and procedures to implement throughout the business. Provide advice and interpretation of these policies as appropriate.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of business and HR trends and employment legislation and pro-actively use knowledge to provide excellent customer focused value add service provision.
- Develop and support the HR administration function.
- The ideal candidate will hold a degree in HR or related discipline (CIPD qualification is desirable).
- Employee relations experience, in particular working in a unionised environment is required.
- At least 5 years of human resource experience with a strong emphasis on coaching, employee relations and project implementation, with a dynamic, diverse operational and commercial environment.
- A people person with excellent communication skills, and have the demonstrated ability to build solid relationships at all levels.
- Outstanding project management skills and demonstrated ability to consistently drive forward new projects and innovations.
- A self-motivated, driven person who is dedicated to maintaining high quality standards and achieving results.
- Personal qualities that demonstrate leadership, confidence, sound judgment, enthusiasm, commitment and strong ethics.
- Must have aptitude to quickly learn HRIS systems.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV firstname.lastname@example.org