Our client a long established Civil Engineering company are currently seeking to recruit HSQE Advisor to join their team in Sligo
- Provide professional support and advice to the Site Management Teams and Staff on Occupational Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality matters
- Ability to identify areas of risk & develop measures to reduce & control
- Carry out site inspections & assist staff & contractors in respect of compliance with relevant legislation, client standards & contractual arrangements
- Produce HSEQ performance reports as required
- Promptly alert line and functional management to significant accidents and incidents
Ideal candidate should possess the following criteria:
- Experience in HSQE in civil construction .
- 3rd Level qualification in Health & Safety preferable.
- Experience with relevant HSQE standards and management systems.
- Possess excellent computer skills.
- Good communication skills both written & verbal
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com