Installation Technicians – Mayo
We are deploying additional installation teams into the Irish market and this is an ideal opportunity to join a fast moving next generation energy technology business. These roles are working directly for the Technology Manufacturer.
This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated, commercially minded and experienced Installation Technicians to bring their careers to the next level very quickly. Working with a leading energy technology company.
Install or repair HONE Daylight energy systems designed to collect, store, and circulate HONE Daylight-heated water for residential, commercial or industrial use.
- Ideally Heat Pump and/or Solar Thermal/Biomass FETAC qualified but can be arranged
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings
- Experience with Solar PV an advantage but training will be given
- Computer literate as internal systems accessed by tablet/laptop computer
- Install HONE Daylight collector mounting devices
- Communicate with clients about products, procedures, and policies
- Install HONE Daylight thermal system controllers and sensors and storage facilities
- Inspect plumbing systems or fixtures.
- Determine locations for installing HONE Daylight subsystem components, including piping, water heaters, valves, and ancillary equipment. Based on technical drawings supplied with job
- Perform routine maintenance or repairs to restore HONE Daylight thermal systems to baseline operating conditions.
- Install heat exchangers and heat exchanger fluids according to installation manuals and schematics.
- Connect water heaters and storage tanks to power and water sources.
- Install plumbing, such as dip tubes, port fittings, drain tank valves, pressure temperature relief valves, or tanks, according to manufacturer specifications and building codes.
- Install monitoring system components, such as flow meters, temperature gauges, and pressure gauges, according to system design and manufacture specifications.
- Assess collector sites to ensure structural integrity of potential mounting surfaces or the best orientation and tilt for HONE Daylight collectors.
- The highest standards of integrity and confidentiality with excellent communication skills
- Must have high degree of mobility, company vehicles will be supplied
- The ability to work across multiple and diverse projects
- The ability to represent an International Business professionally
- The ability to work as a member of a multi-disciplined install team
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Full clean drivers licence
- Approval to work and remain in Ireland
- Qualified Electrician – FETAC
- Installation Technicians work directly with clients, which means that excellent business and communications skills are a must in this line of work
- Analytical and problem solving skills are just as essential to the profession
- Dexterity and good motor skills are very important because the nature of the work can be quite physical
- Installation Technicians must have an excellent knowledge of those products and all the relevant health and safety regulations.
- Suitable FETAC level qualification.
- 2 years’ installation experience with medium to large scale industrial and/or commercial projects
- Understanding of SEAI regulations
- Possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail,
- Good understanding of quality standards and national standards
- Compliant with all local health & safety regulations with respect to on site work activity.
- Compliant with Safe Pass.
- The right currently to work and abode in Ireland/UK.
For more details please upload your CV in word format and contact Sylvester on 0949029944