Junior Health & Safety Officer
Our client is seeking to recruit a Junior Health & Safety Officer, reporting to the Health & Safety Manager, the role will be office based in south Dublin and will involve regular visits to various sites in the greater Dublin Area.
• A third level qualification in Health & Safety.
• Preferably 1-3 years experience in the Construction Industry.
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Carry out site safety audits across the Company.
• Deliver tool box talks as required.
• Carry out risk assessments and complete method statements.
• Liaise with Site Managers to assist in compiling and reviewing site safety documentation.
• Compiling register of site inductions and training records for employees and Sub-contractors.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Health & Safety Manager who has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the industry. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to broaden their skills and experience.
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com