Logistics & Customer Service Administrator
The role of Logistics & Customer Service Administrator:
- Planning, Scheduling, Production Scheduling, Order Fulfilment, Supply Chain, Procurement, Purchasing
- Connecting with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery of materials & supplies
- Monitoring progress of purchase orders and accelerating open orders to meet customer requirements when needed.
- Minimising excess stock and obsolete materials exposure
REQUIREMENTS of Logistics & Customer Service Administrator:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Operations or relevant field
- Strong knowledge and ability to work across Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Access, MS Project, Word, etc.
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills to manage suppliers
- Experience in a Supply Chain role is not essential but will be an advantage
Please contact Maria on 094 9029944 for more information.