Manufacturing Engineer – Longford
The Manufacturing Engineers will act as advocates for continuous improvement activities using statistical techniques, Lean manufacturing tools, Six Sigma, design experimentation for process and equipment, to achieve targets and cost savings. The successful candidates will have a prime role with respect to equipment and process safety ensuring company standards are met or exceeded at all times. The role will involve working closely with project leaders and the manufacturing support teams to ensure new products are successfully transferred to volume production.
- Developing manufacturing processes from prototyping to full-scale production.
- The manufacture and testing of prototypes.
- The implementation of best practice Design for Manufacturing Principals
- Applying new technologies and methodologies to optimise process design & performance.
- Design/Source Equipment and Tooling required to meet both the capability & capacity requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering degree with experience in a production environment
- Minimum 2 years solid experience in a tech environment
- Strong Project Management experience
- Demonstration of sound methodology in fault-finding techniques
- Experience in process transfer or large project roles in medical device environment
- Previous experience in engineering support roles in a high volume manufacturing environment
For more details please upload your CV in word format and contact Sylvester on 0949029944