Marketing Manager (part time)
- Achieve company targets and objectives within budget. For instance – maximize bookings / increase footfall
- Continuous consumer research to identify and understand how our customers are segmented, what their wants and needs are and how we can improve our proposition
- Develop and manage annual marketing plans
- Creation of marketing campaigns to be implemented across online and offline channels
- Analysis of campaigns and research, reporting ROI to senior management and feeding into overall company strategy
- Develop the brand personality, ensuring our unique story is communicated consistently
- Ensure all consumer touchpoints are in line with our brand guidelines – imagery, tone of voice, logo’s, product descriptions, videos, etc.
- Production of sales and marketing materials such as brochures, sample books, etc.
- Select, manage and negotiate effective arrangements with specialist service providers like copywriters, photographers, graphic designers, videographers, etc.
- Generate regular positive media coverage, including TV, Radio, Press & Bloggers
- Lead, manage and coach other team members, developing the team over time
Skills & Experience Required
- Marketing degree
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with digital marketing and social media campaigns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Used to achieving targets and working to deadlines
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV