Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer – Mayo
Our client is seeking applications for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their R&D team. The successful candidate will be involved in the development of products primarily agriculture. The position requires a strong candidate who is able to demonstrate initiative and innovation. He/she will report to the R&D Manager
- Working on New Product Development within the R&D team
- Developing concepts through all stages of the mechanical design process
- Manage development schedules to project timelines
- Work closely with electronics / software disciplines on control system integration
- Document designs and specifications based on the ISO 9001 QMS
- Conduct and/or participate in technical design reviews
- Preparation of product specification sheets, bills of materials, marketing literature
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in an Engineering discipline, preferably Mechanical.
- 3+ years of relevant industrial experience within a design environment
- Excellent 3D CAD Skills , Solidworks or similar
- Support procurement in managing manufacturing partners.
- Demonstrates ability to get to root cause and to take effective action to solve problems and to prevent reoccurrence.
- Strong teamwork skills with a results oriented commitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience desirable
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing environment advantageous
For more details please contact Sylvester on 0949029944 and upload your CV in word format.