New Product & Process Introduction Engineer
- Project management of all agreed activities from design concept phase through to initial volume production for New Product Introductions.
- Review, agree and maintain early development outcomes with GIC (review of target product profile, ensure adherence to drawing standards, support metrology development, create User Requirement Specification, assess Design inputs, Design outputs).
- Maintenance of Risk Assessments (DFMEA/PFMEA)
- Test method elaboration.
- Support Design verification and Design/Process validation.
- Promote a “platform thinking approach” to reinforce core competences and knowledge.
- Develop extensive hands-on training for plant personal involved with a transfer.
- Communicate regularly to management both informally and formally on progress of projects.
- Implement all necessary criteria to ensure compliance with Quality System.
- Adhere to all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
- Mechanically minded.
- Experience in packaging and high volume production required.
- Manufacturing knowledge such as: metal stamping, extrusion tubing, welding on substrates, exotic polymers, metal spring design.
- Knowledge of automation systems.
- High level of computer skills.
- Experience in the procurement of equipment.
- Knowledge of Verification & Validation model
- Ideally a degree in Precision Engineering, Industrialization or equivalent.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV email@example.com