PART QUALIFIED ACCOUNTANT
Responsibilities and Duties
As part qualified accountant, your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Dealing directly with clients.
- Carrying out accounts and related tax assignments with some audit exposure.
- Preparing working paper files for both audit and non-audit engagements.
- Preparing personal and corporation tax returns.
- Dealing with Revenue.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate :
- You are part-qualified with previous experience in practice studying towards a professional qualification.
- You have strong bookkeeping and accounts preparation skills.
- You have a good understanding of personal tax and other areas of compliance including VAT, PAYE and RCT etc.
Required experience :
- Accounting: 1 Year minimum in practice
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV firstname.lastname@example.org