Plant Manager – Galway
- Providing clear, strong leadership within the Plant Department.
- Along with the Yard Manager set appropriate HSQE standards and put in place the necessary procedures, traceability and targets to ensure standards are met
- Liaise with the regulatory bodies and the Purchasing Manager to ensure each Site has all the necessary consents and Plant requirements and report any contraventions in good time and through the Company structure
- Along with the Fitters ensure Plant and Equipment are well maintained and that all necessary inspections and audits are in place to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Together with the Plant Director, controlling the commercial aspects and logistics of Plant relocation/ replacement cost and overheads.
- Financial responsibility the operational activities of all Plant including maximising gross margin by reducing direct costs.
- Assure fulfilment of all compliance obligations.
- Promote continual improvement within the Plant Department.
- Ensuring that HSQE Management Systems and processes are adhered to, implemented and maintained.
- 5 year’s experience working in a similar role in the Construction Industry
For further information contact Aileen on 094 9029944 and email CV firstname.lastname@example.org