Process Automation Engineer
Process Automation Engineer – Mayo
- Provides support to Manufacturing and Maintenance to facilitate efficient operations within the production area, to optimise existing processes and to ensure that production goals are met.
- Machine design and automation
- Understands engineering principles theories, concepts, practices and techniques.
- Analyses and solves problems from basic engineering principles, theories and concepts through to a wide range of complex and advanced problems
- Monitors performance of equipment, machines and tools and corrects equipment problems or process parameters that produce non-conforming products, low yields or product quality issues.
- Interfaces with Quality and Process Development to integrate new products or processes into the existing manufacturing area.
- Evaluates new machinery and technology
- Product/machine validation and testing
- Process costing
- Report writing and preparing presentations to communicate findings
- Mentors employees by sharing technical expertise and providing feedback and guidance
Education / Qualifications
- Level 8 relevant qualification in Mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with an-mechanical background being preferred.
- Experience using Solidworks.
- Knowledge of PLC and control software
For more details please contact Sylvester on 0949029944