Procurement Administrator -3 month Contract
- Assist in the preparation of forecasting, ordering, scheduling of all inventory orders with suppliers in close collaboration with all departments within company but especially the relevant sales, warehousing operations and accounts payable personnel.
- Execute all aspects of the procurement process with regular engagement with sales departments to record and respond to changes in demand trends.
- Coordinate, schedule and execute all aspects of orders from the placement of the order carriage in to Goods In to payment.
- Liaise with the Accounts Payable Section and Goods In / Warehousing management.
- Assist in the preparation of all necessary daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports to manage, measure, control and improve the efficiency of all Procurement functions. Contribute to the creation of action plans which accompany these reports in order to drive the culture of Lean Methodology, continuous improvement and operational efficiency.
- Similar role in current or previous role.
- Previous procurement or purchasing experience are a distinct advantage.
- Logistics and inventory experience are advantageous.
- Ability to make decisive balanced decisions in a commercially focused manner.
- Understanding of Lean Principles, procedures and processes.
- Positive disposition with a desire to learn.
- Organised and logical approach to executing tasks.
- Computer skills are essential.
- Team player
- Leaving Certificate or Equivalent.
- Further Educational achievements are a distinct advantage.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV firstname.lastname@example.org