Production Scheduler / Coordinator
Production Scheduler / Coordinator – North Mayo.
Salary – €35k – €40k DOE.
In this fast-moving role, you’ll liaise with the MD and the Scheduling Manager to review previous days efficiency starting with producing the Machine efficiency report and identify all the non performers e.g. efficiency both Quote & Actual, & Contribution Analysis
As a Production Co-ordinator, you will manage and plan workloads for the Purchasing, Engineering and Stores Teams
You’ll review drawings, specifications and other documentation regarding quote requests and orders, as well as evaluating job costs, deadline dates and delivery schedules for component parts.
Additionally, your duties will involve:
– Rescheduling orders to compensate for order priorities, materials shortages and vendor failures
– Ordering and monitoring the status of materials and work in progress
– Expediting the preparation of quotations, the delivery of materials and work in progress
– Establishing manufacturing lead times on quotations to meet delivery dates
– Determining product packaging and shipping requirements
– Overseeing and preparing material requirement orders
– Helping to resolve any manufacturing issues and revising schedules when necessary
– Training and educating team members on various aspects the organisation
To be considered, you’ll need:
– At least two years’ production experience in an engineering environment.
– Experience gained within a fast-paced manufacturing environment with exacting deadlines
– To be competent in the use of multiple computer programs including MS office, SAP and CRM type systems
– A full driving licence
Organised and logical, as a Production Co-ordinator, you will have strong planning, prioritisation and time-management skills. You’ll also be a strong communicator with a positive, proactive approach.
For more details please contact Sylvester on 0949029944 and upload your Cv in word format.