Project Manager – Mechanical
Project Manager – Mechanical (West based role with travel to Leinster)
- Project Manager has a clear and accurate project plan that is the basis of all activity, sequencing, work allocation/resourcing and this plan is used to monitor and manage progress and for client reporting and management information. Progress and efficiency are visually tracked
- Project team is competent and develops over the life cycle of the project. Project manager assesses and develops talent for the business
- Materials are procured in an efficient, timely and cost effective manner
- Positive and assertive relations are developed with the client
- Monitoring and commissioning /handover of Mechanical systems
- The co-ordination of multi-disciplinary services and specialists on site.
- Developing technical solutions.
- Issuing of working drawings/safety and quality documentation in line with companies Policies and Procedures.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A level 8 qualification in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 years+ experience in commercial/industrial sector.
- A working knowledge of test packs and mechanical services handover procedures.
- A working of tendering, technical submittals and procurement of large plant and equipment.
- Proficiency in the use of 3D/2D AutoCAD.
- An organised proactive approach.
- A proven ability to develop excellent working relationships.
- A demonstrated commitment to meet and exceed customer requirements.
For more details please send in your CV in word format and contact Sylvester on 0949029944