Our client is seeking to recruit a Quality Analyst to join their team in their food production company based in Mayo.
- Ensuring all aspects of production are carried out to exact quality specifications
- Testing shelf life samples as part of the sensory analysis team
- Supervise technical & quality staff
- Liaise with customers on product specifications and complaints
- Ensure compliance with the BRC, and customer specifications Continually review existing HACCP systems in line with legislative & customer requirements.
- Ensure compliance with customer standards and manage customer audits & follow up actions in required timescales
- Co-ordinate Quality & Food Safety meetings to discuss and action product quality and product process control issues.
- Assume responsibility for the training and supervision of process operatives in relation to quality systems and procedures.
- Manage customer complaints, investigation, and implementation of necessary corrective actions
- Monitor the various stages of production and ensure that quality checks are being carried out and compliance with the HACCP system.
- Ensure internal audits are carried out and non-conformances rectified in identified time scales.
- Keep up to date with food legislation and any changes which affect the company.
- Responsible for supervising all checks deemed necessary to ensure that the quality and safety standards, BRC and customer requirements are met constantly and consistently.
- Adhere to and implement the company Health & Safety Standards at site level.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- 3 + years’ experience within a similar position preferably within food production
- Experience in supervisory & training staff
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team & possess excellent motivational skills
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com