Quantity Surveyor – Mayo
Quantity Surveyor (Civil Engineering)
Following our clients continued success they have an urgent requirement for a Quantity Surveyor to work on projects in the Connacht region.
Projects will include roadworks, bridges, streetworks, utilities, drainage, waste water treatment plants etc.
The ideal candidate will be Degree qualified with at least 2-3 years experience within the civil engineering sector.
- Third level Degree in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying or similar
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience
- Experienced pricing projects, dealing with interim payments, negotiating with sub-contractors and agreeing final accounts
- Knowledge of varying Irish Forms of Contracts and Contract Procedures and Protocol
- Competent in all forms of surveying packages, Microsoft Excel, Buildsoft, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills dealing with design team / client / meetings etc.
- Good attention to detail, with an analytical approach and ability to work using your own initiative
For more details please contact Sylvester on 0949029944