We are currently recruiting for an experienced Front Office & Guest Relations Supervisor to join a busy and successful Resort. The Front Office & Guest Relations Supervisor we are looking for will have warmth, charisma, personality and charm, with a passion for ensuring that the client service journey is memorable and exceeds expectations.
The successful candidate will enthusiastically lead and motivate your team to deliver personal customer-focused standards, whilst ensuring rate adherence, cross-selling and up-selling targets are attained in conjunction with the Guest Relations Manager.
Reporting to the Guest Relations Manager, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Front Office operations, including managing the shift and assisting in leading the team. The nature of the role requires flexibility incorporating morning, evening and weekend shifts.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Supervise the Front Office operation, ensuring delivery of excellent customer service standards
- Provide coaching, training and development of the front office team
- Ensure all customers enquiries and requests for bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently
- Supervising the team to ensure confidence, knowledge and expertise required to maximise sales and achieve set targets.
- To work closely in conjunction with budgeted targets – room revenues, occupancies and rate achievement
- To oversee daily cash lodgements and revenue figures
- Ensure adequate resource planning and effective recruitment of front office team members
- Implementing systems, policies and training procedures and to continue to develop the Front Office operation
- Maximise sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions which will be co-ordinated with the sales team
- The ability to drive standards and ensure they are maintained across the department
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a senior capacity in a busy hotel with a strong background in Front Office systems.
- Excellent written and spoken levels of English.
- A strong working knowledge of HotSoft or relevant PMS systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High standard of personal presentation
- Thorough understanding of front desk systems and procedures