Our client is seeking to recruit a Receptionist to join their team to cover a 6 month maternity leave.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience to ensure the managing of day to day operations in a busy office while increasing productivity and revenue. The successful candidate for this position should have a proactive attitude, exellent communication skills and an approachable and friendly personality.
- Greet customers and visitors as they enter the building in a warm friendly manner
- Screening, answering and forwarding phone calls in a professional & courteous manner
- Issuing purchase order numbers and receipting in goods received
- Administration and basic clerical tasks
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy
- Ability to work in a team environment and assist other staff members (if needed)
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Proficient with MS Office
- Ability to work self-directed (day to day) with a high level of initiative & priority setting
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org