We are currently recruiting for an receptionist to join successful resort. The candidate we are looking for will have an energy and enthusiasm for the industry and possess a willingness to be part of a dynamic team.
Reporting to the front office manager, the friendly and welcoming receptionist will play a vital role in the resort.
- To carry out all Reception duties, working as part of the Front Office Team (reception and reservations)
- To ensure complete guest satisfaction at all times through the prompt handling of guest queries in a friendly and efficient manner
- To answer the switchboard as per our company standard operating procedures
- Facilitate efficient and effective communication between departments.
- Abide by the policies and procedures set out by the company
- To ensure a first class service for our guests at all times
- To assist in any other duties as set out by management
- To promote and cross sell the resort’s facilities at all times
- To ensure cash handling and billing procedures are complied with at all times
- To be flexible with regard to working hours in order to handle any unexpected requirements
- To play a vital role in ensuring all guests receive a genuine experience
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience using HotSoft or other pms systems would be an advantage
- Be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi task
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV firstname.lastname@example.org