Restaurant Manager – Hotel
- Taking responsibility for the business performance of the restaurant.
- Analysing and planning sales levels and profitability.
- Organising marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Preparing reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
- Planning and coordinating menus.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
- Managing staff and providing them with feedback.
- Responding to customer complaints.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to the company’s uniform standards.
- Meeting and greeting customers and organising table reservations.
- Advising customers on menu and wine choice.
- Recruiting, training and motivating staff.
- Organising and supervising the shifts of kitchen, waiting and cleaning staff.
- Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Checking stock levels and ordering supplies.
- Preparing cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
- Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances dictate.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV