- To provide relief cover for trade, community care, retail and online transactions.
- To process orders, returns and to deal with queries as they are raised.
- To record transactions and communications using sage, CRM and Vecta.
- To manage the trial accounts for TSM’s and to organise stock on the trial account for delivery.
- To deal with external couriers daily and to filter communication through to other relevant departments when necessary.
- External liaison with key customers to ensure orders are received and processed on time
- Internal liaison with purchasing and distribution functions to ensure an efficient order delivery service
- To promote special offers and promotions.
- To work with designated external territory sales managers to ensure an efficient service is constantly provided.
- To carry out administrative work as assigned by the internal sales manager and other administration work such as organising returns to company and dealing with couriers on a daily basis.
- Communicate to the Retail Manager reasons for any issues as they arise.
- Ensure high standards of customer service and selling at all times.
- Adhering to company policies and to ensure company policies are adhered to by all internal sales employees.
- To prepare and present reports at monthly meetings
- To perform additional ad hoc tasks as required by the Company. The duties listed are not exhaustive.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Previous experience of medical products advantageous but not essential.
Knowledge of CRM/Sage Advantageous.
Presentations and report analysis advantageous
Team Orientated approach
Supervisory & Sales skills
Strong analytical problem solving skills
Extremely Customer focused
Diploma / Degree
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV