Sales and Logistics Administrator
Our client is seeking to recruit an Experienced Sales and Logistics Administrator with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role. This is a full time permanent role.
- Dealing with general telephone and email enquiries.
- Sales order, Delivery note, Invoice and Export Documentation processing.
- Domestic and Export Logistics planning.
- Clerical support to extensive Sales team.
- High volume specific data entry on multiple internal computerised systems.
- Possess excellent knowledge and experience dealing with Export Logistics.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team, in a busy open plan office.
- Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workload.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV