- Develop a working action plan targeting leads, appointments and quote targets required to achieve sales targets.
- Actively promote all Products and new ranges to existing/potential customers through various communication channels including, Phone, E-mail, Social Media, hard Copy, Trade Shows/ Show Case, etc.
- Actively promote additional lines/brands to existing customers maximising sales opportunities.
- Ensure a good understanding of our customers’ requirements & purchasing patterns and utilize this information in a meaningful way.
- Conduct call out campaigns.
- Communicate effectively with Senior Management and Departments in relation to key Marketing and Sales activities promoting a joint approach by all.
- Ensure customers are kept up to date with Price Lists, Product Information and general information on the market.
- Responsible for providing a management report detailing previous month’s commitments, activities, visits and achievements.
- Meet agreed sales targets as reasonably set out and strive for continuous improvement and growth.
- Must be target-driven and results orientated with experience in generating leads and building sales opportunities. Negotiating and closing sales deals with B2B clients will be a distinct advantage.
- Strong, effective Communication and Interpersonal Skills are required to engage as a team player within the organisation and be able to liaise comfortably, effectively and professionally at all levels
- Process-driven with good attention to detail, strong planning and organisational skills and a focused approach.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience in B2B sales
- A Degree or equivalent in a Sales or Business discipline will be advantageous.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV