Senior Electronic Engineer
Our client a new start up in Mayo are seeking to recruit Senior Electronic Engineer to join their team
• Providing engineering support to ensure that products are produced to meet the requirements of quality, cost and delivery
• Drafting and reviewing reports
• Design and develop components and systems.
• Ensuring equipment is operating within specification and product is to a required standard.
• Specifying and building electronic in-process test and other equipment.
• Analyse data and oversee maintenance and inspection programmes
The ideal candidate should possess the following criteria:
• Have a third level qualification in Electronic Engineering
• Excellent understanding of Science, Mathematics & statistics
• 3 – 4 year experience as an Electronic Engineer
• Good knowledge of health & Safety regulations
• Work on continuous improvement projects to enhance the new product performance
• Ability to work as part of a team & have excellent Analytic & problem solving skills
• Should be a dynamic hands-on individual prepared to take responsibility.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to plan & prioritise
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com