Senior Electronic Production Engineer
Our client an established company in North Mayo are seeking to recruit a Senior Electronic Production Engineer
Key Role Include:-
- Providing engineering support within manufacturing to ensure that products are produced to meet the requirements of quality, cost and delivery
- Ensuring equipment is operating within specification and product is to required standard.
- Overseeing and managing NPI projects
- Specifying and building electronic in-process test and other equipment.
- Have a third level qualification in Electronic Engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience in a medium to high volume manufacturing environment
- Knowledge & experience with Lean Enterprise tools.
- Should have a working knowledge and experiencing in the set-up, configuration & running of electronic assembly equipment, namely: – SMT, Wave Solder, In-process configuration, programming & test equipment.
- Must have production process troubleshooting experience.
- Should be a dynamic hands-on individual prepared to take responsibility.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly flexible with ability to work on own initiative
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen @ Arcon on 0949029944 or you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org