Senior Environmental Scientist
Skills / Qualifications & Key Responsibilities
- Educated to degree level in a relevant environmental discipline
- Experience in managing Environmental Impact Assessment’s.
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Statements and EIA reports.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ post-graduate experience.
- Post-graduate qualifications in environmental science/engineering disciplines would be an advantage.
Experience gained in an environmental engineering consultancy practice would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with planning, environmental and waste management legislation.
- Manage the implementation of regulatory approvals
- Actively participate in the delivery of business development initiatives
- Candidate should be a high-energy professional with excellent communication, organisation and analytical skills
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
For more information contact Aileen on 094 9029944 and email CV