Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Our client a leading specialist environmental Water Utilities contractors, specialising in municipal and industrial Water & Wastewater treatment design, construction & operation and also mechanical and electrical installation, upgrade and maintenance services, currently seeking for an experienced Design Senior Mechanical Engineer to be based in their North West UK office.
The successful candidate should be a self-motivated individual and have 10 years’ experience in the UK water industry with a reputable consultant or contractor. This is an important technical position and the candidate should be able to perform engineering and design work with minimal supervision/direction from more senior engineers and department management. He/She will support the tendering, design and engineering/construction activities to meet all client’s specifications and requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of mechanical engineering designs to agreed budgets and timescales
- Production, checking and reviewing of technical specifications and schedules
- Production of project deliverables in accordance with the requirements laid down by the client
- Produce mechanical specifications and deliverables for schemes in accordance with current legislation
- Liaise with Projects, Proposals and other internal clients and deal efficiently and effectively with any technical queries
- Liaising with the clients to reach best understanding and design requirements
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure quality design & delivery
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised institution.
- Experience in the UK Water industry with particular emphasis on Water & Wastewater treatment plants, pumping stations…etc.
- Excellent organisational skills and report writing experience with knowledge of relevant standards
- Strong Engineering analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a team environment and to manage clients
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on +353949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com