Senior Structural CAD Technician
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Structural CAD Technician.
If you have proven experience within an engineering office and strong AutoCAD skills, this is a superb opportunity to develop your career. Offering a sociable environment, our clients are committed to bringing out the best in their employees and as such provide constant training and development prospects.
As a CAD Technician, you will have the chance to work on a wide range of challenging projects.
• Preparing accurate and detailed drawings, schedules and specifications.
• You will be responsible for drafting Precast products including stairs, flooring, hollow-core, double wall, columns and beams.
Ideal Candidate should possess the following Criteria:
• At least three years experience, preferably in the commercial and residential sectors.
• A relevant third level qualification.
• Experience detailing precast is a distinct advantage.
• Some BIM experience would be an advantage.
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org