Exciting opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join a medium sized Irish owned leading multidisciplinary design engineering firm specialising in building &structural engineering.
The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the analysis, design and project management of a range of structural building projects. You will report to a Director and be required to work closely with clients. This role offers an opportunity to work on some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects. This client can offer the successful Structural Engineer excellent development in this busy company.
- The suitableStructural Engineer must hold a recognised engineering Degree and have a minimum of 5 to 6 years post graduate experience.
- Excellent Design experience using Revit and AutoCad.
- The ideal Structural Engineer should be committed to achieving Chartered Status, if not already Chartered.
- Must have experience in the analysis and design of structural engineering building development projects.
- Effective communication skills.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.