Supply Chain Management Specialist
- Serve as liaison between the customer and internal manufacturing and support staff.
- Timely and accurate processing of incoming requests for quotes and sales orders, including daily monitoring of incoming orders through internal systems for major accounts.
- Coordinate shipping of product to customers.
- Ensure data integrity, e.g. as it relates to pricing, Terms & Conditions, and delivery.
- Regularly interact with internal and external customers.
- Resolve customer problems with shipment, pricing, invoicing and other sales related questions.
- Develop knowledge of products in order to increase resolution capability.
- Participate in daily discussions with operations on customer updates and departmental tasks.
- Comply with customers and internal departments on pricing, availability of product, and quotes as directed by management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Personal Skills Required:
The successful candidate should possess the following character traits:
- Degree/Diploma qualified in Finance/ Supply Chain/BIS or other relevant qualification.
- Previous experience in an analytical role, ideally within Supply Chain.
- Strong PC/software skills with the ability to design and maintain systems, in particular presentation packages, data analysis software and intranet content management.
For further information contact Maria on 094 9029944 and email CV firstname.lastname@example.org