Tax Senior – Galway
We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join our clients Galway Tax team. The position offers excellent prospects for progression and on-going career development. You will be a self-motivated team player, capable of working on your own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete tax consultancy and compliance engagements. If you are looking to have a valued opinion and gain access to a large organisation then this is the role for you.
- assisting in the management of a mixed portfolio of corporate and personal clients;
- responsibility for preparation/review of personal and corporation tax returns in accordance with Irish tax legislation;
- providing timely and accurate information to clients on ongoing tax issues;
- identifying tax planning opportunities and assisting management in completion of compliance aspects of tax consulting assignments;
- visiting corporate client premises as part of undertaking certain corporate client assignments;
- assisting the management team in research of various tax technical matters arising as part of compliance and consulting assignments; and
- various ad hoc duties and responsibilities as directed by management.
Skills and attributes:
- recently AITI qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in practice;
- a thorough knowledge of relevant direct taxes legislation;
- confidence in dealing with clients and other staff;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- self-starter with ability to use initiative and to prioritise with excellent time management skills; and
- good attention to detail.
For more details please upload your CV in word format and contact Sylvester on 0949029944